TH Foods, Inc. (“we,” or “us”) are collecting your Personal Information pursuant to this California Notice at Collection (“Notice”) to support our business operations, including for the business purposes listed below.
We may collect the Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information categories listed in the following chart.
|A real name, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, business name, or account name, or other similar identifiers (Tax Exemption ID).
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|A name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information (for those customers who request credit terms).
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Internet or other similar network activity.
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
|Physical location or movements.
|Sensitive Personal Information.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- • To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- • To facilitate the sale of our products and services to you.
- • To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- • To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- • To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- • To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- • To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- • For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- • To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- • As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CPRA.
- • To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Purposes for the Collection and Use of Sensitive Personal Information
Subject to your consent where required by applicable law, we may use Sensitive Personal Information for purposes of performing services for our business, providing goods or services as requested by you, ensuring security and integrity, short term transient use such as displaying first party, non-personalized advertising, order processing and fulfillment, servicing accounts, providing customer service, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, and activities relating to quality and safety control or product improvement.
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was collected. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- • The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using our services) and the length of time thereafter during which we may have a legitimate need to reference your Personal Information to address issues that may arise;
- • Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- • Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Sales and Sharing of Personal Information
We will not sell the Personal Information, including any Sensitive Personal Information, we collect. We also will not share it with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising. However, to the extent that our use of your personal information to provide our Website, products and services to you may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under the CPRA, you may submit a request to “opt-out” by using the link provided below. Please note that some uses of personal information may not be considered “sales” or “sharing” under the CPRA and certain exemptions may apply under the CPRA.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet webpage link:
Once you make an opt-out request, it will remain valid for twelve (12) months from the date of the request.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us at 1-800-896-2396 or email@example.com.