Banana Chocolate S’mores
- 24 Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Crackers Original
- Baking & Spices
- 12 squares milk chocolate (about 3 g each)
- 6 marshmallows, halved crosswise
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place 12 crackers on baking sheet. Top with chocolate, banana and marshmallows.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted and marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.
- Top with remaining crackers, pressing down slightly. Serve warm.
- Substitute dark chocolate for milk chocolate if desired.
- You can also substitute miniature marshmallows for regular marshmallows.