Blackened Chicken with Grilled Peaches
- 1 cup Crunchmater® Rosemary & Olive Oil Multi-Seed Crackers, ground
- 4 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 head bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Oil & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for grill grates
- Heat grill to medium-high heat; brush with olive oil. In a bowl, combine 1 tbsp. olive oil, paprika, pepper, sea salt, cayenne, thyme and Crunchmaster® Rosemary & Olive Oil Multi-Seed Crackers; rub olive oil mixture onto chicken and peaches.
- Grill chicken breasts and peaches for 4 minutes each, then flip and cook for another 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and peaches have grill marks.
- Transfer to a serving platter; serve chicken atop a bed of Bibb lettuce with chopped apples and grilled peaches.