- Crust: Preheat oven to 350˚F. Stir brownie crumbs with 2 tbsp sugar; add melted butter, tossing until mixture is evenly coated. Scrape into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Press firmly into bottom and up side of pan; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Let cool completely on rack.
- Filling: Whisk together remaining sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt; slowly whisk in milk, egg yolks and vanilla until smooth.
- Heat cream in saucepan set over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming and bubbles start to form around edge of pan.
- Reduce heat to medium. Slowly pour half of the hot cream into egg yolk mixture, whisking constantly. Return to saucepan along with remaining cream. Bring to boil, stirring constantly with heatproof spatula or wooden spoon. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Add dark chocolate, stirring to combine. Place mixture in blender; blend for about 1 minute or until smooth. Scrape mixture into tart shell and smooth top. Refrigerate uncovered for 4 to 6 hours or until set. To serve, arrange raspberries over tart.
Tip: Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and salted caramel if desired.