Skip to main content
Back to main navigation
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip
- 1 pkg (4 oz) Crunchmaster® Multi-Grain Sea Salt
- 8 oz brick-style plain cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Canned Goods
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- Baking and Spices
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each ground nutmeg and ginger
- Pinch each allspice and cloves
- 2 apples, cored and cut into wedges
- Starting on the lowest speed of electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, maple syrup, pumpkin purée, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and cloves until combined.
- Increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy. Serve dip with crackers and apples.
- Substitute mascarpone cheese for cream cheese if desired.
- Garnish dip with finely chopped toasted pumpkin seeds.