Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Crunchmaster® Garden Vegetable Multi-Grain Crackers
- 1 can garbanzo beans, cooked
- 1 red pepper, large (or 2 small)
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon (3 tbsp. lemon juice)
- Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Pinch of paprika
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Oil & Vinegars
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- First, preheat oven to 450°F. Then, place your red pepper (whole) on a tin foil-line baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, before flipping sides. Roast for another 15 minutes. At this point, there should be black spots all over the red pepper. If there isn’t, roast longer.
- Once the red pepper has blackened, transfer into a ziplock bag and seal. Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- This will create steam and make it easier to remove the skin. Peel the red bell pepper. Remove any seeds from the insides and slice into large chunks.
- In a small food processor, place roasted red peppers and the rest of your ingredients. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve with Crunchmaster® Garden Vegetable Multi-Grain Crackers and raw vegetables.