Skip to main content
Back to main navigation
Savory Pumpkin Dip with Cranberry Reduction
- Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers
- Crunchmaster® Sea Salt Multi-Grain Crackers
- 2 sprigs, fresh sage (reduction)
- 2 bay leaves (reduction)
- Fresh parsley leaves, for sprinkling (dip)
- Toasted pepitas, for sprinkling (dip)
- 1 cup, 100% pure cranberry juice (reduction)
- Baking & Spices
- 2 tbs. of honey (reduction)
- Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus additional for sprinkling (dip)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (dip)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (dip)
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (dip)
- 1 tsp. orange zest plus the juice of 1 medium orange (dip)
- Oils & Vinegar
- 3 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- For the reduction: Combine the cranberry juice, sage, bay leaves, honey and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced to a thin syrup (about 1 tablespoon), 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool, then discard the sage and bay leaves.
- For the dip: Combine the beans, pumpkin, orange zest and juice, pumpkin pie spice, cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon salt in the bowl of a food processor. Process to make a chunky paste.
- Drizzle in the olive oil and 3 tablespoons water. Process until thick and very smooth, adding a little more water if needed. Season with salt.
- Spread the dip in a wide, flat serving bowl. Sprinkle lightly with pumpkin pie spice and drizzle with the cranberry reduction. Sprinkle with the pepitas and parsley and serve with crackers on the side for dipping.