White Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Crunchmaster® Aged White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 2 oz. soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 28 large white button mushrooms, stemmed
- Baking & Spices
- 1/4 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Oil & Vinegars
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare a large baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Stir the Crunchmaster® Aged White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers, Pecorino Romano, goat cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and pepper and olive oil in a large bowl; mix well to combine.
- Stuff the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender, approximately 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Makes 28 Mushrooms